Piviball Piviball

Hard!

ugh, so very very hard. It is a game that requires a ton of patients. I don't have that, lol :P A very clever idea but yeah, I found that bug that Naphaneal found too.

The 12 Days Of Christmas! The 12 Days Of Christmas!

Very entertaining!

Kills a lot of time and is very fun and christmas-y. Great work!

Prid-Outing responds:

Thank you so much! Really kind of you :D

Dressed to Kill Dressed to Kill

Not good

The drawing are pretty good, so that gets you 3 points. Then the story behind it is solid enough and it has great customization. bumps your score up to a 5.

Unfortunately it lags so much when I got up to the last level I couldn't do anything while he slaughtered me. Please work on the lag in this game.

Quick Stick Click Quick Stick Click

great game!

Very fun game, and a great idea. Please try to PM me when the full version comes out, because this is really cool.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

great game!

At times, it CAN be a little glitchy, but it's very fun to try and get all the achievements, and the controls are easy to get used to.

Another complaint is that the game feels a bit unfinished to me, since it's only you dodging stuff. Maybe you could make a revamped version with mini games and extras! Though I dodging stuff is the entire point, it feels like there's something missing to me. Ah well, it's really fun anyway.

A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

good

A little short, I wish it had more stuff.

But overall, its a good game and deserves a much better score. Music was annoying though.

Flash particle test III Flash particle test III

Quite fun

I really liked this game! The coding is great, and I especially love the helicopter one. I didn't like the fact that you had to press don to go beck, though. I would've just made it at mouse click.

All in all, I like it, and I hope to see more from you!

Ducksink responds:

I think pressing down instead of touching a button with a mouse you can't see is better.

Bam Bam Pow Bam Bam Pow

Good

I really liked it. I can see effort put into this. I did think that the whole, "Your health decreases unless you continually shoot" idea wasn't very good though. I also think you should make it harder, for instance:
Make the objects faster.
Make the level go on longer.
Make the health bar run out quicker.
Work a little on the graphics, like make the objects less noticeable.

ToastyProductions responds:

Thanks for the review, I noticed some of my "testers"(neighborhood friends) complaining about the game being too easy.

But my other "testers"(same guys) with mouse pads, said that they couldn't shoot all the objects in time.

In Bam Bam Pow 2, there will be two modes, "mouse" and "mouse pad". But the "shoot to survive" system will be removed entirely.

Escape the Can Escape the Can

Nice!

Very good! It was funny how paranoid he was, and it had very good gameplay. Unfortunately it was short. But still, it is very awesome!

Chaz responds:

thanks dude :)

The Flash Tut: Preloaders The Flash Tut: Preloaders

Not very good

Well, you really should explain yourself more. Explain the script. Otherwise it's just a copy and paster. If people like me want to learn actionscript, they won't get anything out of this. Otherwise, it's a decent tutorial.

iloveicelollies responds:

I'm actually working on a remake now :D