Timmy's Tumor Timmy's Tumor

Tragedy averted, uh, sort of.

Great flash!

jessejayjones responds:

Haha, thank you very much!

Madness: Giant Vs Little Madness: Giant Vs Little

Pretty good for your first animation. A couple tips would be to use less keyframes during scenes like when he is in the air, trying to stab the giant. It will make it go faster and smoother. And can also use tweens, it kind of looks like you keyframed it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just easier to tween.

I like the ending very much. Good job on your first flash, keep it up!

Rick15 responds:

Thanks

A Man And His Sock A Man And His Sock

Pretty funny. Animation needs to improve though and you guys need a preloader, but I like the voices and the concept.

Good job, Bumsex and Evil!

Why I hate Black Ops. Why I hate Black Ops.

Heheh

Made me giggle. Twice. I really liked the facial expressions you used. The animation was really nice, you surprised me. This happens so many times to me, I can relate. Also, good video there. I didn't expect the angry video game kid (or whatever he's called) to be in there.

Even though I wish it were longer, I know it would be very hard to expand this. Very nice job. Keep up the good work.

SpaceWulf responds:

Really? Thanks, I hope to bring more in the future.

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Not good.

The writing isn't very good, and the animation is terrible.

TenatiousT responds:

So what are you saying? That it's not good?

Pickle Spin Pickle Spin

Holy crap I love you for this.

Willeeto responds:

It's mutual honey buns x

Today's Youth Today's Youth

Pretty good!

Normally, I'd give something like this a 7 because of the poor audio quality and bad animation and design, but the writing and jokes really saved this flash. I completely agree with TheElSalvador here, it was pretty damn hilarious. Can't wait for the next one to come!

cRe3d responds:

ill work on the animation next time, thanks alot!

Sticky 4 The Return! Sticky 4 The Return!

Awesome, a great stick movie!

I loved it. The quality of the animation and drawings has improved so much and the music you chose as always is epic. fighting and lazer beams are awesome and the easter egg is funny! Nice job, keep it up!

Kitesurfer Kitesurfer

Nice rotoscoping

Really good practice for flash, i loved the flip. Keep practicing dude!

DillonBrannick responds:

thanks man. glad you enjoyed it :D.

Happy 23rd Birthday! Happy 23rd Birthday!

pretty good :)

Didn't have the most amazing animation, but it was pretty funny. Short and sweet!

shunshuu responds: